Professional Women Networking
in St. Tammany Parish
Women Empowering Women and Making a Difference in the Community
Professional Women of St. Tammany works to empower and support women in St. Tammany Parish, LA through events, monthly luncheons, and scholarships. Our focus is to provide educational workshops throughout the year, enabling members to network with other professional women in the area. Founded in 2009, we are one of the largest professional and philanthropic organizations of its kind in Louisiana. By becoming a member, you are invited to take advantage of a variety of benefits including the following:
- Reduced monthly luncheon costs
- Access to the membership roster so that you can reach out to members for legitimate business purposes
- Invitation to place marketing materials on the members table at our monthly luncheons
- Opportunity to sponsor one of our monthly luncheons
- Opportunities to participate in events that raise money for our Scholarship Fund. Since 2009, we have awarded $150,000 in scholarships to deserving women in St. Tammany Parish.
We encourage you to get involved as soon as possible, whether it’s becoming a member or joining one of our several committees. Ask a board member at our next luncheon how you can get involved to help us change lives and broaden horizons for the women in St. Tammany Parish.