Membership in St. Tammany
Membership Has Its Privileges!
Thank you for joining one of the largest professional and philanthropic organizations of its kind in Louisiana and for helping us help our community! As a Member of Professional Women of St. Tammany, you are able to take advantage of these benefits:
- Save $5 per month on the networking and educational luncheon (members pay $24 per meeting, while non-members pay $29).
- Gain access to the membership roster so that you can reach out to members for legitimate business purposes.
- Place marketing materials on the Members Table at our monthly luncheons.
- Sponsor one of our monthly luncheons. The luncheon sponsor is given 5 minutes to speak about their business at the meeting. In addition, they may place their materials on all of the tables at that luncheon. The sponsor is asked to provide a door prize drawn from business cards collected at the door. Sponsors keep the business cards. There is a $100 fee to sponsor a meeting.
- Participate in events that raise money for our Scholarship Fund. In the past 9-years we have distributed over $137,500 in scholarships to worthy women of all ages in St. Tammany Parish. We are able to do this through organizing several fundraising events throughout the year.
* Your annual membership fee covers the operating expenses of this non-profit organization (office supplies, website maintenance, tax return, PO Box, postage, chamber dues, community programs, fundraising events, etc.). Any additional monies left over at the end of the fiscal year have traditionally been donated to the scholarship fund.
We encourage you to get involved today! Please ask a Board Member at our next luncheon how you can participate by joining one of the following committees:
- Puttin’ on the Glitz
- Phenomenal Women’s Retreat
- Special Events Committee
If you have any questions about your membership, please reach out to Jeanette Richardson, VP of Membership, at firstname.lastname@example.org or to any member of the Board, listed on our website, www.pwst.rocks.